A blog for members of the Journalism 4551 class at the University of Minnesota.
ARCHIVES
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 /

Site notes

Powered By Blogger TM Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Other sites
Blogumentary
Metafiler
Daypop
Blogdex
New Media Culture

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Sup guys! I love the movie Vanilla Sky with Tom Cruise. I think that those futuristic movies that use all of that new technology are pretty sweet. I also really liked Minority Report with Tom. That was a futuristic movie about the conspiracy with their pre-crime orgainization that helps stop crime before it even happens. Everyone thought that they were accurate 24/7 but then one of their head guys (Tom) is being accused of committing a murder in the future and they are figuring out why this conspiracy is happening. It's a little difficult to explain, but it's a great movie. Josh- I agree with you. I think that the baseball players need to take responsiblity for their own actions. If they can do testing for steriods frequently in the olympics and other sports, I don't understand how they can make an exception. I think that they are all just money hungry. I really love watching baseball too and this just ruins it. Anyway, See ya later....good luck on the midterm everyone!
Comments: Post a Comment