A blog for members of the Journalism 4551 class at the University of Minnesota.
ARCHIVES
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 /

Site notes

Powered By Blogger TM Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Other sites
Blogumentary
Metafiler
Daypop
Blogdex
New Media Culture

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Hello Everyone -
So, who watched the Oscars?? I have to admit I am one of those people who only watches for the fashion...so needless to say, I didn't really pay too much attention. HOwever, I was so happy to hear that Charlize Theron won for Monster. She was unbelivable in that movie so I was happy for her.
I saw "In America" this weekend and I have to say, it's a new pick on my favorites list. It was soooo good. I don't know if you guys have seen it or not, but the movie tells a story of an Irish family who moved to New York (I think Manhattan) after the loss of one of their children. It shows their struggles just to make it through life and I thought it was one of the best films I've ever seen. I highly recomend it.
I alos have to agree with loving the movie Momento...I loved that movie too, as well as Life of David Gail.. Wow, so many great movies to talk about!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment