A blog for members of the Journalism 4551 class at the University of Minnesota.
ARCHIVES
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 /

Site notes

Powered By Blogger TM Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Other sites
Blogumentary
Metafiler
Daypop
Blogdex
New Media Culture

Monday, March 22, 2004

Hello All!!! I'm sadly going through a Cabo withdrawl. I would call it a slight depression actually so to remedy this problem, I've decided to pack all my bags and move to Cabo - well, I can dream. Can't I? But yes, sb was amazing and it's so hard to get back into reality, any one else agree?

Melissa, if you liked Vigo in lor, you'll love him in Hidalgo. He looks pretty good in that movie too, so I highly suggest you check it out.

Dayna, I hope you had fun in FL, and that Lifetime movie you watched sounded pretty intense...could you sleep after watching that? The scarry movied based on reall stories always freak me out the most because it actually happened. Scarry!

Bruno - I hope the wisdom tooth removal went well. I had mine taken out in high school, and I was so puffy for so long. It wasn't the most pleasant experience from me, so I hope it went a lot better for you.

Josh - milwaukee isn't too bad...I went there for Summerfest last summer and had one of hte best weekends of my life!! So give it up for milwaukee. This may be really random too....but are you in HCOL1401 (I think that's the number) with Kjel Johnson?? I have a Josh in taht class too that went to Milwaukee so I was just wondering if it's the same Josh - random, I know.

Well, I have to get going to my horseback riding class. I didn't really see any new movies. Something's Gotta Give was shown on the plane to Mexico, but I was so tired that I slept through it. I really want to see that movie though. I also rented School of Rock when I got home....but once again too tired to stay awake for the whole thing. I heard it was really funny though so I'll have to give it another try when I'm not so tired from spring breaking.

Peace out - Laura
Comments: Post a Comment