A blog for members of the Journalism 4551 class at the University of Minnesota.
ARCHIVES
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 /

Site notes

Powered By Blogger TM Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Other sites
Blogumentary
Metafiler
Daypop
Blogdex
New Media Culture

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

What's up guys? What's the point of a username? I tried putting in my real name but it wouldn't accept it for some reason. Plus it looks like it uses your real name anyways.

Aaannnnyyyyyways, do we have a specific subject on stuff do talk about? I think we said film, but I'm not sure. But if we did..... did anyone see the films Thirteen or Monster? I saw both and thought they were both pretty good. It's a shame if Theron doesn't receive best actress for her role in Monster. I hope it doesn't go to anyone un-deserving like Nicole Kidman. Ha, something about her bugs me. Wait a minute.... I just looked and she's not even nominated this year. Christina Ricci did an awesome job in the film, too.

Thirteen was good, kinda ended ambigously. I think Evan Rachel Wood deserved at least a nomination. I'm kind of suprised Holly Hunter is nominated for best supporting actress. Anyways, I don't want to make this too long, this is kind of just a test post. Back to homework.... the excitement never ends.
Comments: Post a Comment