A blog for members of the Journalism 4551 class at the University of Minnesota.
ARCHIVES
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 /

Site notes

Powered By Blogger TM Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Other sites
Blogumentary
Metafiler
Daypop
Blogdex
New Media Culture

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Melissa-

I saw 50 First Dates last night, and I thought it was pretty good. However, in the first 10 minutes I was thinking that it was going to be a really stupid movie... bad jokes all around. Basically, it doesn't start off well. Overall though it was funny, I still think Happy Gilmore is Sandler's best film. 50 First Dates had a lot of jokes in it where you don't know if you are supposed to laugh or not, because they are placed in very weird places... I dunno, it's hard to explain, but anyone who hasn't seen it and wants to should see it because it's definitely entertaining. I don't think it fully satisfies the audience at the end though..... which is a good thing because we're all used to movies doing that. Oh yeah, and what was up with the dad loving the Minnesota Vikings? I assumed they were originally from Minnesota since they didn't look like natives of Hawaii, but did they explain why he watches every Viking game? Maybe they did and I'm just retarded. Anyways, I'm out, talk u you lata
Comments: Post a Comment