A blog for members of the Journalism 4551 class at the University of Minnesota.
ARCHIVES
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 /

Site notes

Powered By Blogger TM Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Other sites
Blogumentary
Metafiler
Daypop
Blogdex
New Media Culture

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Hello evryone!
I definately agree that there has been an abundance of remakes in the movie sceen. It seems like there's a never ending cycle of reusing stories...I hope that doesn't mean that we can't think of anything new to make a movie of so remaking is the only hope. Wouldn't that be sad.
Well, I've never seen 12 Monkeys, but on your guys' recomendatoins, I'll have to check it out.
However, I did see a ton of other movies this weekend...I rented Radio and Lost in Translation. I highly recommend both of them to all you. Radio made me cry about 8 times because it was so cute, and I really liked Lost in Translation; however, my roomates would disagree. But yeah, check those out if you are looking for a good movie. I also went to see Against the Ropes with Meg Ryan and I thought it was really great. I found it very entertaining and I had no idea that Jackie Kallen (played by Meg Ryan) had such an influence in the boxing world as a female. So there's another movie that I highly recomend.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
-Laura
Comments: Post a Comment